Artificial turf playground is safer, cleaner other many other surfacing choices on the market. It greatly reduces threats from insects, unwanted pests and grass allergies. The superior synthetic grass installation is able to meet the ASTM 1292 fall height requirements for up to 12 feet and meets ASTM 1951 ADA certification requirements. Artificial turf is extremely durable, yet non-abrasive, promoting longevity with a comfortable playing surface.
- Eliminates mud and grass stains
- No fertilizers and pesticides needed
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial surface
- Most durable playground synthetic turf surface
- Forgiving cushioned surface comforts falls
- Dramatically improves water Conservation
- Municipal parks and playgrounds
- Childcare facilities
- Private and public schools and universities
- Housing developments
Infill provides ballast, keeps the blades upright and provides a soft surface under foot. We offer two infill options (non-infill option is also available for select applications)
- drainage tile: Enables installation of a playground over an existing concrete or asphalt surface and provides drainage with a half inch lift to the turf virtually eliminating the chance of mold and mildew.
- playground pad: A pre-consumer recycled, environmentally friendly, shock absorbing drainage pad used beneath synthetic turf systems.
The backing of the turf provides a built in weed barrier with drainage capacity. Liquids flow through the turf and backing at rates higher than other turf backings.
- Drains faster and cleaner that real grass
- 100% drainage with zero absorption
- 100% permeable backing that eliminates the need for deodorizers and ammonia absorbing additives Increased play time with no dirt, mud and grass cuttings tracked into classrooms.