Company Website: http://hendersonplay.ca
Established in 1971, Henderson Recreation is a 100% Canadian Playground manufacturer with over 40years of experience building fun and safe playgroundsfor children. Henderson’s Playsteel playgrounds are the strongeston the market with heavy gauge steel posts and punched steel decks.Playsteel also features a safe and strong Bolt-N-Go fastening system thatprevents hazardous protrusions and eliminates the need for bulky clamps or sheet metal screw connections. All playground designs offered within this proposal are perfect for school aged children with all designs are compliant the current CSA Z614-07 standard for children’s Play equipment.
- Fun.We strive to pack as much fun into each playground design. This means maximizing each playground area to provide as much physical, social and imaginative play as possible.
- Unique Play Components. We work hard to dream; design and build play components that are unique and safe. This shows in our large selection of active, social and imaginative play components. We believe it’s important to build safe playgrounds to accommodate each type of play, because every child is unique and enjoys different types of play through each stage of development.
- Quality.We design each playground and every component to withstand daily use and stand up against those unwanted attempts of abuse (i.e. Vandalism). Our equipment is built heavy duty and it shows in the lifetime and maintenance free history of each Henderson playground installed over the years across Canada.
- 100% Canadian.Henderson Recreation is aCanadian owned and operated company. We are by volume the largest Canadian manufacturer of commercial play equipment.
- Service and Attention to Detail. Building playgrounds requires significant attention to detail. It is our experience which allows us to look after every detail so that your child’s playground is built safe and on schedule. This also means professional, attentive service with a positive attitude towards building and maintaining safe and fun playgrounds.
- Warranty.Considered to be one of the best in the playground industry. Lifetime warranty of posts, 15 Year on steel components and 10 year on our plastics
- Factory Direct in Saskatchewan.Allows for better access to custom designed playgrounds and components, Increased level of customer service and adaptability and the ability to provide quality products at competitive rates.
- A Time proven design. We build our playgrounds using 4-inch square uprights and the direct bolt method. Each deck and component bolts flush to our Allied tube uprights. No clamps to slip over time, no difficult and lengthy installations, and the square post direct bolt system has proven to be the simplest, strong and maintenance free design on the market.
- Installation.Whether you choose to have your playground installed by us or choose a community build we have the advantage of having a professional and certified staff of installers that make installation fast, simple and correct.
- The added stamps of Approval– Every playground and individual component are designed and comply with the latest CSA Standards for playground Safety (CSA Z614-03).
We are also an ISO 9001 certified company; this is your assurance of quality and a well-managed company. To additionally certify the quality of our playgrounds we actively participate in the IPEMA product certification program. IPEMA is a non-profit third party certification body for the testing and certification of quality play equipment.